SCMC Conference Program Book Advertising
Distributed to hundreds of conference participants yearly, the program book is provided at all SCMC ticketed events as well as posted on the website through the end of 2014. Your message will stay in the minds of those who recommend and use your products and services all year long!
Well-attended, well-received and well-reviewed, SCMC’s conferences provide access to a hundreds of independent artists, producers, songwriters, bands, djs, and musicians pursuing their dreams as well as top record label and music industry executives and experts. Your sponsorship is an easy and affordable way to promote your business and services throughout and after the conference.
Website Banner Advertising
Display your banner ad for a visual impression. Thousands of independent artists, producers, songwriters, bands, djs, and musicians hit the SCMC site every day.
For full details and to customize your marketing package, contact us by email at SCMCmusicConference@gmail.com
SCMC Music Conference is looking for Fall interns for a variety of our departments in the Los Angeles, Orlando , New York, Chicago , Houston, Dallas and Atlanta Area. SCMC is one of the THREE Official Music Conferences.
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about SCMC Music Conference? Our internship program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. The internship program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and the SCMC’s goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun experience!
We offer internships in various departments including (but not limited to): Publicity,Marketing, Radio Promotions, Advertising, Sales, and Business Development.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student (minimum of 9 units/credits a semester)
- Internships are for college credit only
- MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience preferred
- Must submit resume and include an job objective…this will help us better understand what department you are looking to gain experience in
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have verification letter on school letterhead from advisor
- Candidates must be available for interview at location of internship.